As a stakeholder on the mountain and/or a member of the Mount Washington Resort Community
we would like to ask you a few quick questions:
Do you recognize the benefits and potential of coordinating common interests?
Do you want a voice and a vote on the future of your "All-Season" Alpine Resort?
Do you want to pursue new markets & opportunities?
Do you want to help ensure visitors have a great experience?
If you answered yes to just one of the questions above you probably recognize the benefit of a Resort Association and can see the positive impact of a community all pushing in the same direction.
Mount Washington Resort Association dba Tourism Mount washington is a not for profit membership-funded organization that welcomes the input of our members and we encourage you as a member of, or business servicing the Mount Washington Resort Community, to become an active member of Tourism Mount Washington . . . your Resort Association
For further information as to how you can become involved or to request a membership application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.338.0226.
Tourism Mount Washington's primary role is to bring together the collective resources of its members in order to market, facilitate and encourage the development, maintenance and operation of Mount Washington Alpine Resort as a year-round destination for the ultimate beneft of its members, their customers and guests.
Members will benefit from the coordination and management of sales and marketing activities, with the objective of increasing occupancy during summer and winter operations and with the longer term objectives of attracting overnight stays in the shoulder seasons and attracting more traffic and yields through promoting individual businesses and facilities offered by the members of Tourism Mount Washington.
We will actively partner with other Tourism Associations and form co-operative initiatives to maximize the value of our budget and to obtain maximum exposure for Tourism Mount Washington.
Immediate Direct Benefits include:
Active Involvement on the Board or a committee
- A voice and a vote
- Representation on the Board - you have a voice and vote as to who represents you on the Tourism Mount Washington Board
- Free racking facilities in both the Alpine and Raven Lodge
- Free listing for your rental property on the Tourism Mount Washington Website complete with availability calendar
- Reduced advertising rates in our guides & partnered promotions
- Participation in joint promotional and advertising initiatives with other destination marketing organizations designed to increase overnight visitors to the mountain
- Online booking system for managed rental properties
- The ability to list your rental property on external holiday rental sites for minimal set up costs
- Tourism BC Approved Accommodation status under the banner of Tourism Mount Washington for applicable compliant managed rental properties
As a member in good standing you can put your name forward for nomination to the Board or appointment to a commitee so that you can become actively involved in developing a Resort Association that is committed to increasing its members overall revenue and yield, through a Strategic Marketing Plan and a commitment to sustainable development of facilities and services on the mountain, designed to enhance year-round visitor experience and to encourage multi-night stays and return visits.
New for Summer 2012
Membership Cards : Tourism Mount Washington be introducing membership cards to all members in good standing this summer so that our members can take advantage of a number of additional member benefits and business alliances that we have been working on. These include preferential rates and discounted prices for our members at other resorts and hotels.